Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Free Download, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is pre-installed and can be downloaded By The Download Link Below. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 was released on 7 Nov, 2011
Support the developers by buying Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3https://store.steampowered.com/app/115300/Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_3/
ABOUT Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
The best-selling first-person action series of all-time returns with an epic sequel to the multiple GOTY award winner Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2
HOW TO INSTALL Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- 1. Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHub.co.
- 2. Click the blue ‘Download Now’ button and let the game download.
- 3. Once Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is finished downloading, extract the game using WinRar. You can download it here).
- 4. Once its extracted, go into the new extracted folder
- 5. You will need to have steam, if you don’t have it you can get it here) make sure you create an account and sign in.
- 6. Once you installed Steam and logged in to your account go on your browser and paste this in the URL box. steam://install/42750
- 7. Click open if theres a prompt to open “Steam Cliennt Bootstrapper”.
- 8. It should pop up with an install button, click it and let it install. Make sure Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Dedicated Server is in your steam library.
- 8. Once, its installed. In your steam library, go to MW3 and click the cog on the far right, select the language tab and select your language (ENGLISH USERS REQUIRED)
- 9. It should do an update, let it do its thing once it’s done, open plutonium.exe which is in the AGFY-MW3.Plutonium folder. If Windows Defender blocks or removes the file then please run the Exclusions.bat file as Administrator. This will add the needed exclusions.
- 10. Whilst it’s installing you want to go to here) and create an account.
- 11. Once the installation has finished, you will be shown a login screen, enter your Plutonium Forum Username and Password and login.
- 12. Ensure you are on the MW3 tab and then click the Setup button. You now need to tell the Launcher where your copy of MW3 is normally it will be “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3” Once you’ve selected your game location it should change to a green Play button.
- 13. Go into the MW3 DLC folder in the AGFY-MW3.Plutonium folder and copy and paste both the ‘main’ and ‘zone’ folders to your MW3 install directory (This is where ‘iw5mp_server.exe’ and or ‘iw5mp.exe’ is located) and go on the launcher and launch the game!
- (If you want to know things such as adding friends, setting up a controller, how to change your name read the ReadMe.txt file in AGFY-MW3.Plutonium Folder.
- HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE AT PLUTONIUM TEAM Go check them out here: plutonium.pw Special thanks to Mr. Android for the instructions
- Make sure you have DirectX installed before you try and run the game, to install DirectX go into the _Redist folder in the download folder and run ‘DXSETUP’ and let it install.
- Having issues? Join our Discord server and we will help you: Join Here!
- Use Download Manager for faster download speeds: Download Here!
Make sure you have SteamVR installed & opened, otherwise it wont work!
Make sure you have Steam opened to play otherwise it wont work!
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Storage Required: 8GB Minimum: OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP Processor: 2 GHz Intel Dual Core processor / 2.6 GHz Intel Single Core processor, or AMD equivalent (with SSE2) Memory: 1GB RAM (XP), 2GB RAM (Vista / Windows7) Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible card (shader model 3) DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c Hard Drive: 32GB free hard disk space Screen Resolution: 1024×768 minimum Minimum:OS: Steam OS or Ubuntu 16.04Processor: 2GHzMemory: 4GB RAMGraphics: 1GBHard Drive: 26GB HD spaceOther Requirements: Nvidia 600 series+, AMD 6000 series+, Intel Iris Pro. Driver Details: Nvidia cards Require driver version 375.26 or better. AMD and Intel cards require MESA version 17.0.4Additional Notes: The system requirements represent the specifications that have been officially tested. Other modern drivers and distributions are expected to work but are not officially supported.Multiplayer Notes: Multiplayer is compatible between Linux versions only